Things I don’t like about Copa America Venezuela
- How the final games of the first round are meaningless.
- The national anthems are played but cut short. Makes no sense.
- The weird colors of the netting on the goals.
- When they have fireworks mid game for no apparent reason.
- That Uruguay moved on after scoring a whopping 1 goal in 3 games.
- USA, Mexico and Brazil no bringing their top talent.
Nothing major, but then again I haven’t seen first hand that the stadiums are actually only partially built like the good folks at Latin Football World are reporting. And I’m sure there are political tensions around since the pro Chavez and anti Chavez camps continue to verbally battle around Venezuela.
Did I miss anything?